Service withdrawn from the offer – sorry.
Irradiation lamp Sollux (infrared radiation – IR). Infrared radiation is part of the department of physical therapy which is phototherapy. IR radiation is invisible electromagnetic radiation having a wavelength in the range 760 to 15,000 nm. Short-wave radiation (IR-A) penetrates the tissue to about 30 mm. Long wave radiation (IR-C) penetrates the tissue to a depth of 0.5 to 3 mm. Lamp Irradiation sollux found use in the prophylaxis and in assisting patients with various medical problems. Sollux lamps are used in the fight against pain, in reducing muscle tension and relaxation. It is a very effective treatment warming, often used as a preparation for massage (medical or relaxation) or classes kinesiotherapeutic.
Sollux lamp emits (except infrared) radiation, visible depending on the filter used, or the color of the glass bulb, it is usually light red or blue:
• Red light (650nm), has stimulant properties on the psyche. Biological properties of red light are related to IR radiation. It is the heat causing tissue congestion. Sollux with red filter accelerates the absorption of effusions in the joints of the pleura and peritoneum. Myalgia and soothes skin irritations arise, eg. From an overdose of UV rays or X-rays and accelerates the regression of cutaneous lesions occurring in the course of some infectious diseases (scarlet fever, measles, herpes zoster). Red light shall also apply, with hypogonadism male and female, inflammation of the soft tissues and damage the skin and poorly healing wounds. It can also inhibit the function of the kidneys and adrenal glands, lower blood pressure and dilate blood vessels and reduce the sensitivity to pain response.
• Blue light (450 nm), has sedative properties (anti-depressants – effectively improves mood and affect the normalization of mental tension), analgesic, antipruritic, diaphoretic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Constricts blood vessels of the skin. It is used in the treatment of neonatal jaundice in haemolytic. The use of a filter / light blue lamp Sollux, reduce the heat, so it is recommended in patients hypersensitive to heat. Blue light is also used for local exposures with bloody effusions in the joints, after injuries, neuralgia superficially lying nerves, itching, inflammation of the veins, vasomotor disorders, circulatory disorders in atherosclerosis, diabetes and frostbites.
Contraindications to irradiation lamp Sollux:
• Cancer (during treatment and a history)
• Acute inflammation of the skin and soft tissues,
• The tendency to bleeding,
• Varicose veins,
• Heart failure,
• Disorders of peripheral blood circulation in limbs,
• Active pulmonary tuberculosis,
• Early post-traumatic conditions,
• Sensory disturbance,
• As a general wasting of the body.
Procedure duration 10-20 minutes.
Currently, I offer you therapy Sollux lamp with a red filter.
Description based on sources:
1. A. Bauer, M. Wicheć, Methodological Guide After surgery Selected physical, ed. Markmed Rehabilitation S.C., pp. 269-276.
2. A.Straburzyńska-Lupa, G. Straburzyński, Physiotherapy, ed. 3, PZWL, Warsaw 2007, pp. 377-390.