MANUAL THERAPY (Hard Tissue) IN THE PREPARATION – AM DURING OF TRAINING / WIN RIGHTS OF THIS FORM OF THERAPY.
Manual Therapy (Hard Tissue)
The therapy begins with carry out a precise history and physical examination of the patient. Using special tests therapist looking for the cause of pain or dysfunction, which is often located far away from the place where we feel the symptoms. Then, if the cause is a pond, ligament or nerve, the therapist applies the appropriate method of treatment. This therapy is most often used manipulation, a technique by which restores the articular mobility:
• Mobilization (impact on the joints in order to improve and increase the mobility of joints – traction, slides),
• Manipulation (i.e., fast technique, in particular the actuating pond, frequently accompanied by so-called. Clicking or crack in the joint),
• In addition, the patient receives indications concerning the activities of daily living (eg. The best position for sleeping, sitting, lifting heavy objects, etc.) And individualized exercise (autotherapy), which aim to minimize recurrence.
Examples of school / concepts of manual therapy (hard tissues)
• Maitland Concept,
• Kaltenborn-Evjenth Concept,
• Manual therapy holistic (acc. Dr. Rakowski)
• Chiropractic (acc. W.P. Ackermann)
• Mulingan Concept,
• Cyriax Concept,
• Lewit Concept.
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terapia_manualna – dated 2015.09.19
http://www.wikawera.pl/polecamy/148-terapia-manualna-czym-jest-i-na-czym-polega- of 2015.09.19